Katy Leak Repair Plumbers
Quick & Comprehensive Water Leak Detection in the West Houston Area
If you’re hearing unexplained dripping noises around your house, are noticing strange wet spots on your floors or walls, or keep watching your water bill going up and up, there’s usually one explanation: you’ve got a leak. Leaks are not only a messy pain to deal with, they also cause more and more damage to your house and plumbing system the longer they go on. The bigger a leak gets, the more expensive it gets to repair, meaning you should always call for service sooner rather than later.
Thankfully, if you’re looking for a Katy leak repair plumber that will get the job done quickly and efficiently without breaking the bank, you’ve come to the right place. Life Line Plumbing is your first line of defense when it comes to leak detection and repair. Our licensed and certified plumbers are fully equipped to deal with problems big and small, and always work to ensure similar issues don’t occur again in the future. For quality leak repairs in Katy, TX and the surrounding area, make Life Line Plumbing your first call every time.
To schedule service now for leak repairs in Katy, just dial (281) 809-0049 or use our online form.
What’s Causing My Water Leak?
Detecting the cause of a water leak can be a complicated process, as leaks may occur in multiple parts of your home for various reasons. Fortunately, our team of plumbers in Katy can find leaks from your kitchen to your bathroom, providing fast and effective service to keep your plumbing system running smoothly.
Water leaks are often caused by:
- Clogged drains or toilets: While there are some clogs you can see, the deeper ones in your toilets and drains are what you need to worry about. Our plumbing pros can suss these clogs out, and take appropriate action to get rid of them.
- Old and worn-down pipes: As your pipes age, they are naturally going to become worn-down. When pipes are old enough, and significant damage or rusting has occurred, it is not uncommon for them to spring a leak.
- Invasive tree roots: Most homeowners do not think about this, but tree roots are one of the biggest enemies to the pipes out in your yard. When a tree root wraps around a pipe, it can puncture or even crush it, potentially leading to a nasty leak.
4 Signs to Call in the Katy Leak Detection & Pipe Repair Experts
Like most plumbing problems, it's best to catch leaks before they become bigger issues. Our leak detection experts are available to you around the clock, 24/7 to ensure that your leaks are resolved in a timely manner. Look out for the following 4 signs you have a leak:
1.Your water bills have gone up without a change in your consumption - The easiest way to see if you need pipe repair is to turn off all your water and head to your water meter. If the dial is at 0 then you're good but you shouldn't be using any water if everything is turned off.
2. You smell strange musky odors - If you have a leak in the part of the home that doesn't have good ventilation then you may very well experience mold and mildew growth. It's best to take care of this as soon as possible because a small mold problem can turn big over time which could require mediation and dry wall restoration.
3. You see discoloration in your ceiling or walls - If you're lucky the water leak will happen in a part of the home that is easily visible and it will produce a water stain. But even if you see a new crack in your wall it could be an indication to call in our Katy pipe repair team.
4. You hear strange sounds coming from your plumbing - Another indication that you need pipe repair is a change in the sound of your plumbing. When you have a leak there are changes in water pressure which will lead to changes in the sound your plumbing makes.
Leaks We Handle
With our leak repairs in Katy, there’s virtually no type of leak we can’t handle. Whether it’s hiding in the walls, under the floor, or above the ceiling, if you’ve got a leak, our plumbing leak repair experts know how to deal with it.
Contact us today to deal with leaks in:
- Faucets and fixtures
- In-wall pipes
- Main water lines
- Sewer lines
- Slab lines
- Appliance lines (including washing machines, dishwashers, and more)
If there’s one thing a skilled plumber in Katy should be able to do, it’s fix a leak. At Life Line Plumbing, we do this while also helping your system work better for longer. Contact us today for 24/7 emergency service from a locally owned and operated business. We provide fair and honest pricing, and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Life Line Plumbing is available now at (281) 809-0049, or you can contact us anytime online. Offering reliable Katy leak detection and repair services.
WHY TRUST LIFE LINE PLUMBING?
Our trucks are fully stocked making it easy for us to get the job done right on the first trip.
Backed by two master plumbers, our technicians are background checked and highly trained.
We are happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind.
Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expected. That's why we're offering 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. HEAR FROM REAL CUSTOMERS!
“Well Equipped, Knowledgeable, & Courteous” - Harold E.
“Delivered Results” - John P.
“Couldn't Be Happier” - Candy M.
“Carlos and Efrain went above and beyond to make sure they got the job done.” - Cameron W.
“Professional, Quick, & Clean” - Rueben A.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Caring, Reliable, Affordable” - Nancy K.