Plumbers in Cinco Ranch, TX
Cinco Ranch Water Heater Repair & Drain Cleaning
Plumbing problems are a significant source of stress, no matter how large or small they might be. When you’re faced with an issue that needs professional attention, look no further than the experienced Cinco Ranch plumbers at Life Line Plumbing! Our staff of certified and licensed plumbing experts treat your home with excellence and care that we would show when working on our own homes, and that means you can always expect nothing short of the finest service available. From burst pipes to clog drains, our plumbing technicians will show up on-time, solve the problem effectively, and stand by the work we do with a satisfaction guarantee!
At Life Line Plumbing, we believe that the difference between good service and great service is close attention to the little details. When we schedule an appointment, we arrive on-time. When we work on your home, we keep our work area clean and take precautions in order to protect you and your family. In fact, our team always leaves your home in better shape than it was when we arrived so you can go right back to enjoying your home in comfort when we’re finished. We even minimize your wait for an urgent fix by offering 24/7 emergency repair services!
Are leaks, cracks, or clogs causing you stress? Get help with your plumbing problems from Life Line Plumbing! Call (281) 809-0049 now for drain cleaning or water heater repair in Cinco ranch, tx.
Our Service Options
An overflowing toilet or leaky faucet are an incredibly effective way to ruin your day. Nobody likes to see their toilet refuse to flush or their sink refuse to drain. However, what can be even more frustrating is the agonizing wait for a plumber to arrive. Fortunately, our Cinco Ranch plumbing experts at Life Line Plumbing provide prompt service to take care of problems ASAP. We are not only ready to help right away, but we are equipped with tools and materials that make your repair fast and effective. That saves you money and restores the peace and order in your home as soon as possible.
Our full contingent of plumbing services includes:
- Toilet repair
- Sewer services
- Drain cleaning
- Emergency plumbing
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Water heater repair & installation
- Water treatment services
- Tankless water heater services
- Whole-house repipe services
Whether you’re hearing a strange gurgling sound coming from your drains, you’re faced with the non-stop agony of a dripping faucet, or you have that strange, unmistakable smell of raw sewage coming from your yard, give our team at Life Line Plumbing a call as soon as possible and our team will come to you to make quick work of the issue.
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When your water heater breaks down, you have a couple of options. You could either opt for water heater repair or replace the unit entirely. While water heater repair may seem like the more cost effective maneuver, replacement might actually be less expensive in the following situations.
- Your water heater is old - While tank water heaters last 10 years, tankless can go for 20. If it's much older than its respective lifespan then you should think twice before sinking more money into repairs and consider putting that money towards a full water heater replacement instead.
- It needs repair after repair - Our Cinco Ranch water heater repair experts will always be happy to come in and fix your unit, but you shouldn't be getting to know them by name they're over so often. There comes a time when another repair call is going to be more expensive than a new unit when you consider that new unit is an inevitability as your current one is on its last legs.
- There's damage to your tank - If there's rusty colored water, it could be limited to your anode rod which can be replaced. Some leaks in lines and the dip tube can be fixed or patched for pretty cheap as well. But if the rust or leaks are occurring in your tank then it might cost more to repair than the water heater is worth.
How To Avoid Needing Drain Cleaning
- Consider a lint trap - Washing machines sometimes will not drain properly because the drain line gets clogged. Think about it, the dirt and debris from your clothes has to go somewhere! A lint trap will keep your drain line from clogging and save you from the need of drain cleaning.
- Put a hair stopper on your shower drain - Our Cinco Ranch drain cleaning specialists take hair out of the shower drain regularly. Hair stoppers are cheap pieces of plastic that go right over your drain and can save you and your wallet from needing a professional to clean hair out of the drain regularly.
- Be careful about what goes into your kitchen sink - Bones, pasta, rice, celery, coffee grounds and egg shells should all be discarded in the trash. Fatty oils and grease shouldn't be washed down the kitchen sink either because they'll latch onto your pipes and block passing by food over enough time.
- Clean your drains - Just because we can't see our drains doesn't mean they don't need a good cleaning every once in a while. For best results try a combination of warm water and vinegar about once a month to avoid needing professional drain cleaning in Cinco Ranch.
We Put Our Customers First
At Life Line Plumbing, we truly do believe in putting the customer first. If you are ever unhappy with any of our services, we encourage you to tell us, so we can do everything in our power to make things right. We guarantee that with our Cinco Ranch plumbing pros, what you see is what you get—no hidden fees or surcharges, just real, honest prices. And with estimates, financing options, and specials to fit any budget, you can always afford Life Line Plumbing.
Customers love Life Line Plumbing because:
- Our employees are all background-checked and drug-tested
- Our prices are fair and honest
- We are a locally-owned and operated business
- We provide cleaning service before we leave the premises
- We offer 24/7 emergency repairs
- We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
- We hold ourselves to the highest level of professionalism in the industry
Our trucks are fully stocked making it easy for us to get the job done right on the first trip.
Backed by two master plumbers, our technicians are background checked and highly trained.
We are happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind.
Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expected. That's why we're offering 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
“Well Equipped, Knowledgeable, & Courteous” - Harold E.
“Delivered Results” - John P.
“Couldn't Be Happier” - Candy M.
“Carlos and Efrain went above and beyond to make sure they got the job done.” - Cameron W.
“Professional, Quick, & Clean” - Rueben A.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Caring, Reliable, Affordable” - Nancy K.