Pecan Grove Plumber
Helping Your Home Run Smoothly
There is never a good time to experience a plumbing problem. If something is wrong with your system, you need to know that you have a reliable team of experts on your side who can get it back up and running in no time. At Life Line Plumbing, our team is proud to offer the most reliable plumbing services in Pecan Grove. From minor repairs to major system overhauls, we handle your every plumbing need with the utmost urgency. Our services include water heater repair, drain cleaning, repiping, leak repair, sewer services, toilet repair, commercial plumbing, and emergency plumbing repairs.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Can you remember the last time you had your drains cleaned? If your answer is no, it is time to call Life Line Plumbing. As plumbing systems age, it is very common for minerals, sediment, grease, oil, dirt, hair, and other things to accumulate and constrict pipes. This can lead to serious clogs, leaks, burst pipes, sewage backup, and other types of damage to your system and home.
To avoid extensive damage, you should schedule drain cleaning if there are bubbling sounds coming from your drains, your sink or shower drains are slow, your toilet is frequently clogged, there are sewage smells coming from your drains, or your toilet is frequently overflowing. These are all signs of a clog within your plumbing system, which drain cleaning can take care of.
10 Items to Never Flush Down the Toilet
Just because an item can be flushed down the toilet doesn’t mean that it should be flushed down the toilet. With over a decade of experience, our team has received countless calls about plumbing systems becoming severely damaged after certain items were flushed down the toilet. Flushing the wrong items can cause serious damage to your toilet, sewer line, and local water treatment plant.
Below is a list of the 10 worst items to flush down your toilet:
- Wipes that are marketed as “flushable”
- Feminine hygiene products
- Cotton balls
- Cotton swabs
- Grease and oil
- Wall paint
- Large amounts of hair
- Cat litter
If you really want to protect your plumbing system, the only items that should ever be flushed are toilet paper and human waste. All other items should be safely disposed of in the trash.
Do I Need Water Heater Repair?
The last thing you want is for your water heater to break down, forcing you to take ice-cold showers. It is a good idea to become aware of the signs that something is wrong with your system so you can have it taken care of before it breaks down.
It is time to schedule water repair if:
- Your water is rust-colored
- Your water has an odd scent or taste
- Your water pressure is much too low
- You never seem to have enough hot water
- Your water heater is making odd rumbling, banging, or screeching sounds
- Your water fluctuates between scorching hot and ice cold
- Your water heater tank is leaking
No matter the problem at hand, our plumbers have the tools, training, and technology to resolve it.
What To Look For In A Plumber
1. How long they've been in business - Having provided Pecan Grove plumbing services for over 10 years, there doesn't exist a situation we haven't seen and solved again and again. You can take it easy knowing that we have the expertise, tools and experience to get your plumbing problem fixed in a timely manner.
2. Are they available 24/7? - We're well aware that plumbing breakdowns don't just wait for business hours because we offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Pecan Grove and the surrounding areas. Rest assured that we have your back no matter what time or day it is.
3. Rave reviews - Having been the go-to Pecan Grove plumber for as long as we have, we've accumulated a ton of rave reviews. Browse through our reviews here at your leisure and make sure to contact us today to see what our customers love so much about us.
4. Financing options - We want to make sure that our plumbing services are as financially feasible by all those that need us. Double-check that you don't qualify for any of our financing offerings by clicking here.
5. Coupons - Who doesn't want to save? Check our coupons page to see that you can't save any off our plumbing services and make sure to bring it up to our plumber upon their arrival.
Make Life Line Plumbing Your Lifetime Plumber!
For well over a decade, our locally owned and operated company has proudly served the members of our community. Each and every one of our Pecan Grove plumbers is extensively trained and equipped with the state-of-the-art tools and technology necessary to keep your plumbing system in top shape. We take our work seriously, which is why we back each and every service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
And, because plumbing emergencies always seem to take place at the worst possible time, our team is on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter the time of day or night, you can count on us to arrive in fully stocked trucks ready to provide you with exactly the service you need, when you need it most.
Call (281) 809-0049 to request a service from our Pecan Grove plumber today.