Plumber in Houston, TX
Offering Fast & Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Service
Finding a reliable plumber in Houston can be difficult, but Life Line Plumbing makes it easy as can be! As the most trusted name in plumbing, our team adheres to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and customer care to ensure you receive the quality service you deserve.
From minor repairs to system overhauls to routine maintenance services, no job is too big or too small for our hardworking, skilled plumbers to take on.
Our experienced plumbers in Houston offer the following services:
- Emergency plumbing
- Faucet repair and installation
- Gas lines
- Garbage disposal repair
- Leak repair
- Sewer services
- Sump pumps
- Toilet repair
- Water treatment services
- Whole house repiping
- Drain cleaning
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Tankless water heaters
- Commercial plumbing
At Life Line Plumbing, we have extensive experience serving both residential and commercial properties, so you can rest easy knowing that your every plumbing need will be met. Put our team on your side and the job will be done right the first time around.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
One of the best ways to take care of your plumbing system is to bring in a plumber at the first sign of a problem.
Signs that you need to call a plumber include:
- Multiple clogged or slow drains
- Low water pressure
- Discolored water
- Fluctuations in water temperature
- A frequently clogged or overflowing toilet
- An unexplained puddle on your lawn
- The sound of water running when no appliances are in use
- Water coming up your drains
- A leaking faucet
- No hot water
- Odd smelling drains
- Water with a funky taste or smell
- A soggy basement
No matter how big or small the problem may be, you can count on Life Line Plumbing to deliver a reliable and lasting solution. Our plumbers in Houston are skilled in diagnosing and repairing all types of plumbing problems.
How to Avoid a Plumbing Disaster
While some plumbing emergencies cannot be avoided, many of them can be. Here at Life Line Plumbing, we want to do everything we can to keep your home running smoothly, which is why we recommend taking a couple of precautions to protect your plumbing system.
Below are our top tips for avoiding a plumbing disaster:
- Avoid drain cleaners: Over-the-counter drain cleaning products contain a ton of harsh chemicals that can corrode your pipes over time.
- Mind your drains: Your drains are designed to carry wastewater away from your home, not garbage. Putting the wrong things down your drains—such as grease, paper towels, feminine hygiene products, and food scraps—can cause severe clogs and burst pipes.
- Never ignore problems: Issues with your system need to be repaired right away, even if they appear to be minor. Plumbing problems that are ignored will worsen over time until you’ve got a major disaster on your hands.
- Keep your house warm: Frozen pipes are one of the most severe types of plumbing problems as they can result in burst pipes and flooding in your home. When temperatures drop outside, be sure to keep your thermostat set to at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit, insulate your pipes, keep your faucet dripping, and open your cabinets that contain pipes to make sure the warm air reaches them.
- Schedule routine drain cleaning: Professional drain cleaning blasts away clogs and buildup before they have a chance to lead to sewage backflow or burst pipes.
Life Line Plumbing is committed to taking great care of your plumbing system. Reach out to our plumbers in Houston to learn more about how we can serve you!
Why Choose Our Plumbers in Houston, TX?
Here at Life Line Plumbing, we take great pride in serving the members of our community, which is why we never cut corners or settle for work that is “good enough.” When it comes to ensuring your home runs smoothly and your plumbing system is in top shape, no one does it quite like our plumbing professionals. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, Life Line Plumbing consistently delivers swift and dependable service.
With our Houston plumbing professionals on your side, you can expect:
- 24/7 emergency service
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Financing options
Don’t settle for anything less than the top-quality service you deserve. Put your trust in Life Line Plumbing and rest assured your home is in the hands of the most qualified technicians out there.
Request prompt & dependable repair, installation. or any other service relating to your plumbing in Houston by submitting a contact form online or calling (281) 809-0049 today!