Katy Plumbing Services
Dependable Katy Plumber Serving Cinco Ranch & Beyond
Whether you own a home or business, at some point, you will need to hire a plumber to resolve some issues for you. When you require reliable and affordable plumbing services in Katy, turn to Life Line Plumbing. We are here to make everything right again.
Whatever plumbing problem you encounter, you can count on receiving the best quality service from our licensed and certified plumbers in Katy. From on-the-spot repairs to total replacement, there is no job too big or small for us to handle. We also offer emergency plumbing services for those situations that can’t wait until tomorrow.
For simple and stress-free plumbing services in Katy, dial (281) 809-0049 or use our online form now!
Our Katy Plumbing Services Experts Offer A Variety Of Services
There is never a good time for a drain to clog or a pipe to burst. However, whenever a problem like this occurs, you can count on our Katy plumbing services to be available to deliver the solution you require.
We can provide a range of plumbing services, including:
- Toilet repair
- Sewer services
- Drain cleaning
- Emergency plumbing
- Leak Repair
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Water treatment services
- Tankless water heater services
- Whole-house repipe services
Once we've identified the source of your problem, we will talk you through your options and the cost involved before starting any work. From start to finish, our Katy plumbers will maintain a good line of communication with you to ensure that there are no surprises.
5 Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Gurgle - If there's ever a time when you're using one plumbing appliance and you hear a gurgle from another? If so, then call in our experts in Katy plumbing services because your sewer line is clogged and the air isn't ventilating. Pressure is building so act swiftly.
2. Extra critters in your yard - If there are ever an abundance of new bugs or animals that seem attracted to your yard, you may have a sewer line that's leaking. While we may not notice that our yard has sewer water in it, the bugs and animals of your neighborhood will be thrilled about the added nutrients to your soil.
3. Water bills on the rise - If you have a small leak, you might not notice it until you go to pay your monthly water bill and it's higher than normal. To test for a leak, turn off all the water in and outside your house and check your water meter. If the dial is still moving then you have a leak and should call in our specialists in Katy plumbing services.
4. Your faucet keeps dripping - If you have a faucet that won't stop dripping, you might not think twice about it. But if you're on a water meter then it's literally money down the drain so give us a call.
5. Your toilet won't stop making noise - If your chain isn't obstructing your flapper's seal and is hooked up properly, then give us a call because the rest of the fixes are a bit more complex.
Premier Plumbing Services in Katy & Cinco Ranch
At Life Line Plumbing, our plumbers in Katy aim is to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations on every job we complete. Our expert plumbers in Katy, TX understand that having a plumbing issue can be a stressful experience. That’s why we always strive to make the repair or installation process as stress-free as possible. We also offer free estimates for our plumbing services in Katy and can help you with financing if necessary.
To schedule an appointment with one of our qualified plumbers in Katy, call (281) 809-0049 now.