Katy Plumbing Services
Trusted Plumber for 24-Hour Emergency Service in the West Houston Area
Whether you own a home or business, at some point, you will need to hire a plumber to resolve some issues for you. When you require reliable and affordable Katy plumbing service, turn to Life Line Plumbing. We are here to make everything right again.
Whatever plumbing problem you encounter, you can count on receiving the best quality service from our licensed and certified plumbers in Katy. From on-the-spot repairs to total replacement, there is no job too big or small for us to handle. We also offer emergency plumbing services for those situations that can’t wait until tomorrow.
Call (281) 809-0049 or contact us online to schedule fast, reliable, and affordable Katy plumbing service today!
What Types of Plumbing Services Do We Offer?
There is never a good time for a drain to clog or a pipe to burst. However, whenever a problem like this occurs, you can count on our Katy plumbing services to be available to deliver the solution you require.
We can provide a range of plumbing services, including:
- Toilet repair
- Sewer services
- Drain cleaning
- Emergency plumbing
- Leak Repair
- Plumbing fixture installation and repair
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Water treatment services
- Tankless water heater services
- Whole-house repipe services
- Commercial plumbing
Once we've identified the source of your problem, we will talk you through your options and the cost involved before starting any work. From start to finish, our Katy plumbers will maintain a good line of communication with you to ensure that there are no surprises.
5 Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
- Gurgle - If there's ever a time when you're using one plumbing appliance and you hear a gurgle from another? If so, then call in our experts in Katy plumbing services because your sewer line is clogged and the air isn't ventilating. Pressure is building so act swiftly.
- Extra critters in your yard - If there are ever an abundance of new bugs or animals that seem attracted to your yard, you may have a sewer line that's leaking. While we may not notice that our yard has sewer water in it, the bugs and animals of your neighborhood will be thrilled about the added nutrients to your soil.
- Water bills on the rise - If you have a small leak, you might not notice it until you go to pay your monthly water bill and it's higher than normal. To test for a leak, turn off all the water in and outside your house and check your water meter. If the dial is still moving then you have a leak and should call in our specialists in Katy plumbing services.
- Your faucet keeps dripping - If you have a faucet that won't stop dripping, you might not think twice about it. But if you're on a water meter then it's literally money down the drain so give us a call.
- Your toilet won't stop making noise - If your chain isn't obstructing your flapper's seal and is hooked up properly, then give us a call because the rest of the fixes are a bit more complex.
Plumbing Installation to Repair & Maintenance
When it comes to comprehensive plumbing services in Katy and the surrounding areas, we've got you covered from your plumbing installation to any repair along the way. Repairs aren't always your best option however, if you notice any of the following 5 signs, consult our Katy plumbing installation specialists.
- The inside of the water heater is corroding - Your tank water heater has a sacrificial anode rod that attracts the rusting elements, but if that rod gets too rusty without replacement, then the corrosion can spread to your unit.
- You're suffering from minerals in your water - If your water is leaving stains or isn't mixing well with your cleaning supplies then consult our Katy plumbing installation experts about a water softener.
- Remodeling your home - If you're ever adding to your home and considering additional plumbing to service the added space, then our plumbing installation specialists can help.
- One toilet repair after another- If your toilet just keeps breaking down, it might be worth your while to consider replacing it because repair costs add up and it could be near the end of its use.
- Your water heater keeps running out of hot water - There isn't any repair that makes your tank bigger, so consult our Katy plumbing installation specialists about upgrading your water heater.
Schedule Top-Notch Katy Plumbing Service Today
Our highly trained plumbers in Katy aim is to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations on every job we complete. We understand that having a plumbing issue can be a stressful experience. That’s why we always strive to make the repair or installation process as stress-free as possible. We also offer estimates for our Katy plumbing services and can help you with financing if necessary.
Request best-in-class plumbing service in Katy, TX, or the surrounding areas by calling (281) 809-0049 or submitting a contact form online today!
WHY TRUST LIFE LINE PLUMBING?
Our trucks are fully stocked making it easy for us to get the job done right on the first trip.
Backed by two master plumbers, our technicians are background checked and highly trained.
We are happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind.
Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expected. That's why we're offering 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. HEAR FROM REAL CUSTOMERS!
“Well Equipped, Knowledgeable, & Courteous” - Harold E.
“Delivered Results” - John P.
“Couldn't Be Happier” - Candy M.
“Carlos and Efrain went above and beyond to make sure they got the job done.” - Cameron W.
“Professional, Quick, & Clean” - Rueben A.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Caring, Reliable, Affordable” - Nancy K.