Katy Water Heater Repair
Professional Water Heater Repair Experts You Can Trust
If you recently stepped into your shower and realized you had no hot water, you are looking for a fast and affordable solution. When you require reliable Katy water heater repair services, turn to Life Line Plumbing. All our plumbers are licensed and certified, highly trained, and equipped with the tools and skills to service any water heater including tankless units.
When you call (281) 809-0049 or use our online form, our team will have your water heater repair in Katy taken care of in no time.
24-Hour Water Heater Repair in Katy
You rely on your water heater daily. Whether you are bathing, washing dishes, or doing laundry, you expect your water heater to provide you with a constant supply of hot water. If your water heater breaks down or not working as efficiently as it used to, it is time to call our professional plumbers to perform a speedy repair.
A few common problems that may require professional repair include:
- No hot water: Is your shower producing only cold water? If your water is not an agreeable temperature, it could be your water heater that is the problem. On a gas water heater, check the pilot, thermocouple and the gas control valve. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, give our Katy water heater repair team a call!
- Strange smell or rusty water color: When you turn on your faucet or shower and the water is a dirty brown color or has a rotten egg smell, you may have a corroded pipe or bacteria buildup. Don't hesitate to call us, if you are experiencing either of these things.
- Strange noises: The sound of low rumbling or a popping noise is the sound of the water boiling. The reason for this is that sediment can buildup at the bottom of the tank and cause the tank to overheat and in turn, cause the water to boil. You'll need to call our Katy water heater repair experts to come help flush it out.
- Leaks: If you are seeing leaking around the base of your water heater, it could be a faulty temperature & pressure relief valve. A leaky valve can be repaired, but a leaky hot water heater cannot. You'll need to look into replacing the unit as soon as possible. If you need your unit replaced, don't hesitate to call our team for expert and reliable help!
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When your water heater breaks down, you're left with two options. You can either opt for water heater repair or replacing your water heater with a new one. If any of the following 5 things apply, you shouldn't repair your water heater and elect replacement.
1. Your water heater is old - Tank water heaters usually last about 10 years and tankless can go for 20. If your water heater is older than that and working fine, then you're okay. But if your water heater is older than its life expectancy, don't waste money repairing it.
2. Rusty colored water - It could just be that we need to replace your anode rod, but if the rust has spread to your water heater it's very difficult to repair that sufficiently.
3. Loud rumbling noises - If you're getting loud rumbling or grinding noises, then your water heater could be near the end of its use. But if it's just snapping and popping then we just need to rinse out your tank.
4. You keep running out of hot water - Unfortunately there isn't a water heater repair that will make your tank larger. You either need to use less hot water, upgrade your tank size, or consider a tankless water heater as they don't run out of hot water.
5. Your repair is too expensive - A very costly repair, or one repair after another, is usually an indication that water heater repair isn't right for you and you should consider replacement.
What To Look For In A Water Heater Repair Company
- Are they open 24/7? - Since we provide emergency water heater repair in Katy and surrounding areas, we're very aware that water heaters don't wait for business hours to break down. You can count on us at any hour on any day of the week to be there for you to get your hot water back.
- Financing Options - We want to make sure our water heater services are as financially affordable for all those who need use. Browse our financing options here and see if you qualify to save off your plumbing services today.
- Coupons - Like our financing options, our coupons are there for you to see how much you can safe off of particular jobs and services. Look through our coupons at your leisure here and find out how much you can save.
- Reviews - One of the perks of providing water heater repair in Katy for so long is that we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. Read through our reviews here and find out why our customers love us so much by giving us a call.
- Blog - We want our entire market to be as educated as possible when it comes to the latest news and hottest trends in plumbing. Read through our blog here and see how we are the industry's thought leader.
Our 24-hour plumbers are always available to get your water heater back to proper working order. Give us a call at (281) 809-0049 today to schedule an appointment with our Katy water heater repair professionals!