Water Heater Repair in Katy, TX
Fast & Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Service in West Houston
If you recently stepped into your shower and realized you had no hot water, you are looking for a fast and affordable solution. When you need professional water heater repair in Katy and West Houston, turn to Life Line Plumbing.
All our plumbers are licensed and certified, highly trained, and equipped with the tools and skills to service any water heater including tankless units.
Call (281) 809-0049 or contact us online to schedule effective & lasting 24 hour water heater repair in Katy and the Greater Houston area today!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
You rely on your water heater daily. Whether you are bathing, washing dishes, or doing laundry, you expect your water heater to provide you with a constant supply of hot water. If your unit breaks down or not working as efficiently as it used to, it is time to contact our team for convenient water heater repair in Katy, TX.
A few common problems that may require professional repair include:
- No hot water: Is your shower producing only cold water? If your water is not an agreeable temperature, it could be your water heater that is the problem. On a gas water heater, check the pilot, thermocouple and the gas control valve. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, give our Katy water heater repair team a call!
- Strange smell or rusty water color: When you turn on your faucet or shower and the water is a dirty brown color or has a rotten egg smell, you may have a corroded pipe or bacteria buildup. Don't hesitate to call us, if you are experiencing either of these things.
- Strange noises: The sound of low rumbling or a popping noise is the sound of the water boiling. The reason for this is that sediment can buildup at the bottom of the tank and cause the tank to overheat and in turn, cause the water to boil. You'll need to contact us for water heater repair in Katy to help flush it out.
- Leaks: If you are seeing leaking around the base of your water heater, it could be a faulty temperature & pressure relief valve. A leaky valve can be repaired, but a leaky hot water heater cannot. You'll need to look into replacing the unit as soon as possible. If you need your unit replaced, don't hesitate to call our team for expert and reliable help!
Water Heater Repair Vs. Replacement
When your water heater breaks down, you're left with two options. You can either opt for water heater repair or replacing your water heater with a new one. If any of the following 5 things apply, you shouldn't repair your water heater and elect replacement.
- Your water heater is old - Tank water heaters usually last about 10 years and tankless can go for 20. If your water heater is older than that and working fine, then you're okay. But if your water heater is older than its life expectancy, don't waste money repairing it.
- Rusty colored water - It could just be that we need to replace your anode rod, but if the rust has spread to your water heater it's very difficult to repair that sufficiently.
- Loud rumbling noises - If you're getting loud rumbling or grinding noises, then your water heater could be near the end of its use. But if it's just snapping and popping then we just need to rinse out your tank.
- You keep running out of hot water - Unfortunately there isn't a water heater repair that will make your tank larger. You either need to use less hot water, upgrade your tank size, or consider a tankless water heater as they don't run out of hot water.
- Your repair is too expensive - A very costly repair, or one repair after another, is usually an indication that water heater repair isn't right for you and you should consider replacement.
What To Look For In A Water Heater Repair Company
- Are they open 24/7? - Since we provide emergency water heater repair in Katy and and West Houston, we're very aware that water heaters don't wait for business hours to break down. You can count on us at any hour on any day of the week to be there for you to get your hot water back. If you need 24 hour water heater repair near you, contact us today.
- Financing Options - We want to make sure our water heater services are as financially affordable for all those who need use. Browse our plumbing financing options here and see if you qualify to save off your services today.
- Coupons - Like our financing options, our coupons are there for you to see how much you can safe off of particular jobs and services. Look through our plumbing coupons at your leisure here and find out how much you can save.
- Reviews - One of the perks of providing water heater repair in Katy for so long is that we've collected a bunch of rave reviews. Read through our reviews here and find out why our customers love us so much by giving us a call.
- Blog - We want our entire market to be as educated as possible when it comes to the latest news and hottest trends in plumbing. Read through our blog and see how we are the industry's thought leader.
Receive swift & superior water heater repair in Katy & the Greater Houston area by calling (281) 809-0049 or contacting us online today!
WHY TRUST LIFE LINE PLUMBING?
Our trucks are fully stocked making it easy for us to get the job done right on the first trip.
Backed by two master plumbers, our technicians are background checked and highly trained.
We are happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind.
Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expected. That's why we're offering 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. HEAR FROM REAL CUSTOMERS!
“Well Equipped, Knowledgeable, & Courteous” - Harold E.
“Delivered Results” - John P.
“Couldn't Be Happier” - Candy M.
“Carlos and Efrain went above and beyond to make sure they got the job done.” - Cameron W.
“Professional, Quick, & Clean” - Rueben A.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Caring, Reliable, Affordable” - Nancy K.