Katy Tankless Water Heater Installation
Efficient & Reliable Hot Water Solutions
If you are looking to install a new water heater, or require affordable repairs for your current system, turn to Life Line Plumbing. Our Katy tankless water heater service experts are highly-trained and have all the necessary tools and skills to complete the job quickly and affordably.
When you hire our Katy tankless water heater installation experts, you will benefit from our:
- Easy and flexible appointment scheduling - When it comes to getting you the tankless water heater services you need, our team is available to you 24 hours a day to get you what you need when you need it.
- Fair and honest pricing - We believe in our pricing structure so much that we're completely up-front and transparent about it. Don't just take our word for it, give us a call and experience our honesty first hand.
- Knowledgeable and courteous plumbers - Each and every one of our tankless water heater plumbers are hand picked to meet the utmost standards for your optimal experience.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - With our tankless water heater installation experts, you can rest assured that you'll be taken care of and satisfied, no matter what.
To take advantage of our free onsite estimate for tankless water heater installation in Katy, dial (281) 809-0049 or use our online form now!
The Benefits of Going Tankless
Tankless water heaters are becoming increasingly popular among homeowners. Why is there such a demand for this hot water solution over traditional water heaters? Our tankless water heater services in Katy are designed to provide hot water when you need it, and only when you need it. This ensures you will never run out of hot water and eliminate costly standby energy loss.
The benefits of a tankless water heater include:
- Up to 30% savings on energy costs - Since your tankless water heater only heats up the amount of water you need, you never have to reheat water or heat up any more than you need.
- No more waiting for water to heat up - Tankless water heaters don't require lengthy wait times for hot water as they're more modern than traditional tank water heaters.
- You will not run out of hot water - Also known as On-Demand Water Heaters, if you work with our Katy tankless water heater installation experts then you'll never run out of hot water as it continuously heats up the water you need.
- Your system will last up to twice as long - Tankless water heaters are more simple systems that will require less maintenance and last up to 20 years.
- Multiple faucets simultaneously have endless hot water - This will depend on the size of your water heater, but if you have enough capacity you can heat water for multiple uses.
- It takes up 1/5 less space - If you want your unit to take up space contact our Katy tankless water heater professionals today. These units are often mounted on your wall and aren't as bulgy as your traditional tank units that usually take up floor space.
- It provides safer and cleaner water - Depending on the type of water heater, the traditional combustion units are more dangerous than these units should anything happen with the natural gas or oil combustion elements.
Should you have any questions about the pros and cons of a tankless water heater, be sure to reach out to our professional plumbers today. Alternatively, schedule an in-home visit so we can assess your home’s needs and get you on your way to enjoying the perfect hot water system. Life Line Plumbing proudly provides water heater installation as well as tankless water heater installation to homeowners throughout Katy, Cypress, and surrounding areas.
Disadvantages To Tankless Water Heaters
Depending on the size of your tankless water heater, you may need more than one to properly heat all of the water you need. While a whole-home tankless water heater will get you all the hot water you need, if you choose one of the smaller kinds then you may not be able to get hot water to all of your plumbing appliances at once.
Another note is that since these are newer models, while they require less maintenance their parts can be a little bit more pricey to replace. Maintenance costs can also be a little bit higher as these systems are considerably more complex than traditional tank units.
24/7 Emergency Tankless Water Heater Repair
Although tankless water heaters are designed to run flawlessly for many years on end, occasionally, problems do arise. If you notice any strange noises or leaks coming from your system, or any other issue, be sure to call Life Line Plumbing right away for a fast and effective repair.
Our Katy tankless water heater experts are standing by to take your call at (281) 809-0049. Call us today!