Katy Garbage Disposal Repair
Call Life Line Plumbing to Wash Your Troubles Away!
Plumbing provides us with an abundance of convenience, and one such convenience is your garbage disposal. This small appliance uses a series of grinders to mince food waste to a consistency that can quickly and easily be washed away down the drain along with all of the other water and wastewater that your home accumulates. Disposals are generally switch-operated, electric-powered, and can be easily fitted into nearly any kitchen sink for maximum convenience. However, they can experience problems that can cause your kitchen sink to back up and clog, and foul odors to make your home a deeply unpleasant place.
At Life Line Plumbing, our garbage disposal services take care of broken, jammed, and otherwise inoperative disposals in a hurry. Using the latest tools and training, we diagnose the problem with your disposal system and make a genuine recommendation as to the best method of fixing it, be it replacement or a simple repair. We know these systems inside and out, and our experience means you can always expect an honest and upfront opinion that puts you and your home first. We work quickly, keep our work area clean, and always make sure we see to the little details that you expect to be done right. Our goal is to be so good at what we do that you come back to us for all of your plumbing needs in the future, including garbage disposals and everything else!
If your disposal is loud, obnoxious, vibrating badly, or simply not working properly, call Life Line Plumbing at (281) 809-0049 today and book your garbage disposal repair in katy, tx or surrounding areas.
Signs You Need Garbage Disposal Repair
1. Smells that are off - If your drain is smelly after you use your garbage disposal, consider that it might be the fault of your unit that's supposed to suck away smells as well as garbage.
2. It doesn't sound right - You should have a good idea of what your garbage disposal sounds like and if you notice any changes, make sure to contact our garbage disposal repair team to inspect your unit.
3. It's not turning on - First try using the reset button, then consider testing another electrical appliance on the same outlet. If those two solutions don't work it might be time to consider a new unit.
4. The reset button is needed too much - Using the reset button every once in a while is one thing, but if you're using it time and time again it might be time to call in our Katy garbage disposal repair team to get your unit back on track.
5. It's taking too long to operate - By now the speed that which your garbage disposal breaks down food should be something you're familiar with. If anything changes, you might either need to clean it or repairs depending on your situation.
We Repair Broken or Jammed Disposals
Disposals jam or break for a variety of reasons. Sometimes disposals become stuck on a piece of food waste that they can’t digest or break down. Sometimes the motor that powers a disposal simply wears out and doesn’t have the power it once did. Other times, critical components that are necessary to make a disposal work properly fall apart, causing the disposal to fail. Whatever has happened with your disposal, Life Line Plumbing will fix it. Our crew of experienced plumbers offers a full range of repairs for all types of disposals, including both continuous-feed and batch disposals.
Here are a few things you should avoid putting down the drain in order to better-care for your disposal:
- Stringy foods: Asparagus, celery stalks, corn husks, and other foods with a distinct stringy or fibrous texture can jam the motor of a disposal.
- Starchy foods: Bread, flour, baking powder, powdered sugar, potato skins, and other starchy foods are easily digestible, but they tend to clog drains, creating a nasty mess that is difficult to get rid of.
- Shells: Eggshells, shrimp or seafood shells, and other natural shells are key contributors to drain clogs, and they are particularly hard on the grinding discs.
New Disposal Installation
Need your disposal replaced? Life Line Plumbing will make quick work of the job! We offer a great selection of new disposals ranging from 1/3 horsepower all the way up to one horsepower beasts that can tear through just about anything. All of our installations are widely regarded for their excellence in quality, friendliness, and customer care, and that means you can expect nothing short of an outstanding service and a great product that will serve your home exceptionally in the years to come.
For dependable Katy garbage disposal repair solutions , reach out to the team at Life Line Plumbing today!
Warehouse on Wheels
Our trucks are fully stocked making it easy for us to get the job done right on the first trip.
Backed by two master plumbers, our technicians are background checked and highly trained.
We are happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind.
Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expected. That's why we're offering 24/7 emergency plumbing services.