Katy Water Heater Installation
Fast & Reliable Replacement in the West Houston Area
An unexpected cold shower is no way to start the day. If your water heater has broken down or is not keeping up with your needs, our team at Life Line Plumbing is here to help. We are proud to offer top-quality water heater installation services in Katy to ensure that you and your family have access to all the hot water you need. From choosing the right make, model, and style for your needs to providing flawless water heater installation, we will be there with you every step of the way!
Schedule an appointment with our team by calling us at (281) 809-0049. We are here to help!
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
1. Old age - Typically, water heaters last 10 to 12 years. Tankless water heaters will last longer than tank water heaters by about 5-8 years as they're a little bit more straightforward.
2. Monthly utility bills on the rise - If you notice that your water heater is performing poorly or costing you more money on your utility bills, it may be time to consult our Katy water heater replacement experts.
3. Repair after repair - At some point one water heater repair bill after another becomes more expensive than water heater replacement. Consult our Katy water heater installation experts before you start throwing money away on a dying unit.
4. Hot water that's off - If your hot water has a discoloration or smell to it that the rest of your water doesn't, it might be time to replace your unit. Rust build up can happen and sometimes the inner coating of your tank starts to peel and contaminate your water.
5. Not enough hot water - If you find that your tank water heater runs out of water again and again, you should consider consulting our Katy water heater replacement specialists. You'll either need a bigger unit or you should consider a tankless water heater as they don't run out of hot water.
Types of Water Heaters
The most common types of water heaters are:
- Traditional tanked water heaters: This is most likely the style that you are most familiar with. These types of water heaters have a tank that typically holds 30-50 gallons of water and keeps everything heated at all times. The constant heating means that this is not as energy-efficient as other models, and the amount of hot water is limited by the tank size, meaning that you could run out. However, it is also among the most inexpensive options on the market.
- Tankless water heaters: As the name would imply, these models do not operate with a tank. Instead, water is passed through a much smaller unit and heated by coils as it goes. This makes it an excellent option for households that need a great deal of hot water. Additionally, because it is not heating water even when no one needs it, this model’s efficiency is greatly improved over traditional options.
Other, less common options include heat pump water heaters that operate on the same principle as the HVAC equipment of the same name, and solar-powered water heaters, which rely on solar panels to power the system.
We’ll Be Your Life Line
At Life Line Plumbing, we can help you choose a model that meets your needs, and then perform an adequate water heater installation in Katy. You can count on us to complete the job quickly and without leaving any mess behind.
Our trucks are fully stocked making it easy for us to get the job done right on the first trip.
Backed by two master plumbers, our technicians are background checked and highly trained.
We are happy to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, providing peace of mind.
Plumbing emergencies can happen when you least expected. That's why we're offering 24/7 emergency plumbing services.
“Well Equipped, Knowledgeable, & Courteous” - Harold E.
“Delivered Results” - John P.
“Couldn't Be Happier” - Candy M.
“Carlos and Efrain went above and beyond to make sure they got the job done.” - Cameron W.
“Professional, Quick, & Clean” - Rueben A.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Highly Recommended” - Daniel B.
“Caring, Reliable, Affordable” - Nancy K.